Affordable houses may not be a strong point for London, but the city is still on the preferences list of Millennials.
Studies show that Millennials would choose the city for a couple of reasons. And, as stated in this article on Property Reporter, the top five London Millennial Hotspots are:
1. Redbridge – Best For Culture
2. Croydon – Best For Young Families
3. Newham – Best For Star Neighbourhood: East Ham
4. Barking & Dagenham – Best For First Time Buyers
5. Tower Hamlets – Best For Hipsters, Foodies And Festival Heads
Yes, you noticed rightly! Locations with a high cost of living like Kensington and Chelsea are not on the list. This is because Millennials search for cost effective places.