- Coffee stains are the most common so we’ll just start with these!
from clothing: you will need to water the stain immediately and use some detergent on it as well. A white cloth will come of good use to extract the stain.
from mugs: with baking soda!
from carpets: with liquid dish soap!
Source and details:
How to Get Coffee Stains Out of Absolutely Everything
2. Grease: it’s easy to take it out from clothing just by using dish soap before washing, or by rubbing baking soda on it if we’re talking about the couch. Just vacuum and easily clean it without rubbing intensively after.
3. Paint. We have an entire guide here:
Get Paint Out of Clothes and More
4. Crayons and lipstick: Apply liquid dish soap and work into the stained area. Let stand a few minutes, rub fabric under warm water to remove the stain. Machine wash using the heavy soil setting and the hottest water the fabric will allow with OxiClean or Clorox 2. Source: Crayola
5. Blood stains. You should use hydrogen peroxide, but it depends on if the stain is recent/ wet or already dry.