Being eco-friendly most of the times implies more than just keeping your negative impact on the environment as low as possible. When you apply it to your home it usually means smaller expences, too. This means you have (at least) two reasons to try our top 5 measures for being eco-friendly at home:
- Lower your thermostat. Not enough to make you cold, but only two degrees lower will make you save money!
- Change the incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Unplug all devices when you are not using them.
- Use less water and the more cold water the use instead of hot one, the better.
- Filter the water, instead of buying bottled water.